Homebuyers are catching on: the only thing better than waking up in paradise is waking up in paradise with no to-do list. For those interested in buying a vacation home, a top concern is maintaining the home when it’s not occupied.
We have rounded up a new crop of branded residences that don’t skimp on luxury, yet barely require any work from owners—no cleaning, landscaping, routine home maintenance or even cooking while onsite—so that owners can truly live the effortless “vacation lifestyle and forget about the real world’s obligations.
Rock House – Providenciales, Turks and Caicos (Photo Credit : Grace Bay Resorts)
The luxury homes at Turks & Caicos’ newest residential resort, slated to be completed this spring, provide residents their own slice of paradise without any personal responsibility for upkeep, with hotel-like services such as daily housekeeping, room service and maintenance while owners aren it on site. These fully furnished, managed single-family residences offer first-class service from Grace Bay Resorts, giving homeowners an effortless investment and more time to take advantage of the development’s chic amenities, including The Beach Club at Rock House, the main infinity pool and the spa.
Credit: The Residences at Mandarin Oriental, Boca Raton
The Residences at Mandarin Oriental – Worldwide
The five-star luxury brand currently has 7 operating branded residences, with an additional 16 in the pipeline. Spanning from the East Coast to West, all the way to Europe, Asia and beyond – The Residences at Mandarin Oriental offer residents’ legendary services truly embodying hassle-free living. Perfect for those looking to own a maintenance-free vacation home, Mandarin Oriental takes care of all resident needs including lock up and leave capabilities, 24/7 concierge services, unsurpassed amenities and more.
Credit: Four Seasons Private Residences Nashville
Four Seasons Private Residences Nashville — Nashville, TN
Located in the upmarket neighborhood of SoBro, Four Seasons Private Residences Nashville boasts 143 private residences from the 14th to 40th floors. Situated above the soon-to-open Four Seasons Hotel, the property offers homeowners easy access to Nashville’s hottest venues, all while offering world class amenities. From travel reservation services to dedicated childcare and babysitting, Four Seasons Private Residences Nashville anticipates every need, creating exciting new experiences for residents at home.
Here are some things that residents can expect as homeowners at Nashville’s most luxurious address:
- Entertainment: Just a block away from Broadway, West Riverfront Park, Nissan Stadium and Ascend Amphitheater, the property is situated at a prime location within Nashville. Along with the abundance of entertainment options just steps away, the residence houses additional offerings including the Sky Garden and a media room, exclusive to property residents.
- Dining and Event Spaces: Four Season’s Nashville provides residents with multiple dining spaces, including the indoor/outdoor Four Seasons lobby restaurant that boasts incredible views of Cumberland Park and River. For those looking for a more secluded dining space, The Private Residents’ Lounge includes an indoor dining room and catering kitchen, which residents can easily book through the on-site team.
- wellness: For a relaxing day, owners can slip into the cool waters of the outdoor pool deck or get pampered at the most relaxing private spa in Nashville. For those looking for a chance to get their blood flowing, residents can take personal training lessons in the private fitness facility designed by celebrity trainer Harley Pasternak.
- Home Care: Four Seasons Nashville eliminates the mundane parts of life, offering routine housekeeping and pet care services. To ensure each resident arrives and departs from the building in style, the property team offers pristine car washing and detailing services.
Credit: Turnberry Ocean Club Residences
Turnberry Ocean Club Residences —Sunny Isles, FL
- So long cooking: Turnberry Ocean Club residents can forget about cooking responsibilities as they dine in any of the three onsite resident-only restaurants, Drip, Fresco and Current. For an offsite dinner? Residents can enjoy a delectable meal at The Harry Soffer Dining Room or at celebrity Chef Michael Mina’s Bourbon Steak Restaurant, a members-only restaurant that is included in Turnberry residents’ one-year social membership to Turnberry Isle Country Club, just 5 minutes away from the all glass tower.
- Room Service for your guests: Residents at Turnberry Ocean Club Residences can book onsite hotel-like guest suites for visiting friends and relatives. The two junior suites, named Sand and Surf, are an ideal option for extending the resort-like experience, privacy and exclusivity for residents hosting family or friends during the winter-holiday months. With incredible oceanfront views, the suites offer turndown and room service likened to a five-star hotel.
- beach house? Say no more: In addition to the suites, the ocean-front property also offers luxurious two-floor air-conditioned poolside and beachfront cabanas that can double as guest homes for visitors or a nearby getaway gem for homeowners. Cabanas are available for purchase to homebuyers of Turnberry Ocean Club Residences, with breath-taking ocean views and a rooftop with a hydrotherapy spa. Ranging from 230-435 square feet of living space, guests will enjoy thoughtfully designed roof deck terraces complete with summer kitchens and outdoor furniture, included with the unit, for the ultimate luxurious hotel like experience right at home.