Morning, folks. Before you dive into the weekend, check out the latest headlines (including the slurry of Senate activity) and all the weekend events.
The St. Thomas International Regatta is going on all weekend-long at the St. Thomas Yacht Club and it is open to the public. Come for the racing, stay for the drinks and live music.
And special shout-out to Shadya Coureur for winning the 49th Annual Territorial Spelling Bee. Next stop: Nationals!
- Split Workshop: A Practice of Grounding at Ambient Yoga & Freediving, St. Thomas (5:00 pm)
- Graze and Paint, Charlotte Amalie (1:30 pm)
- Lady Friend @ The Pie Whole, St Thomas (7:00 pm)
- The Last Sunday Sip & Paint Tea Party, St Criox (9:00 am)
- The St. Thomas International Regatta is March 25 – 27 and is open to the public. Come mix and mingle with the racers, members and employees at the St. Thomas Yacht Club & St. Thomas Sailing Center. Check out the full schedule of events below. We hope to see you this weekend at the Yacht Club! (St Thomas Sailing Center)
- Students and staff at the Free Will Baptist Christian School cheer for Shadya Coureur as she exits the auditorium following her win at the 49th Annual Territorial Spelling Bee held at the school on March 24. Congratulations to Shadya and all Bee participants! (What’s Going on St Thomas?)
- There is no better classroom than the Park! Gifft Hill School Fourth Graders exploring Francis Bay, learning about what makes a good harbor as well as about the extraordinary lives of George and Carl Francis. And having fun! (Friends of Virgin Islands National Park)
- The Virgin Islands Fire Service will like congratulate our Emergency Vehicle Technician Mr. Halsted Francis on receiving Employee of the Year Award (stt). Throughout his 3 years with VIFS, Mr. Francis has displayed that he’s an awesome problem solver and he will go above and beyond to get the job done. mr. Francis is also a great team player! (U.S. Virgin Islands Fire Service)
- There is an amazing new way to spend your evenings on St. John in an incredibly magical atmosphere! Check out this fun and informative new activity series at Cinnamon Bay Beach and Campground †Twitter†
- **HIRING** Hey everyone! We are looking for a bartender/ server for immediate placement! Fast paced environment with an epic view and awesome co-workers! (Island Time Pub – ITP)
- “Deh Village De Lugo” In honor of Mr. Ron De Lugo St. Thomas Carnival VI 70th Anniversary 2022 Village Line Up…(USVI Festivals)
Loving these emails? Here are 3 ways you can get more involved:
† Ashleigh Baldwin
About me: I’m the Patch Community News Editor for the US Virgin Islands. I’m here to provide news you can use. Do you have a news tip, question or feedback? Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.